Thank you for your interest in employment with the Colton School District.
Colton School District prohibits discrimination and harassment on any basis protected by law, including but not limited to, an individual's perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, familial status, economic status, or veterans' status if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.
All openings are posted on the link below and applications are completed on-line.
Please click the link below to see our openings and to apply.
Want to be a Substitute?
Welcome and thank you for your interest in substituting in the Colton School District. We appreciate and value the service you provide. Colton School District is currently accepting applications for Certificated and Classified Substitutes. Please read directions below:
2017-18 School Year -After registering at CESD (see below), please fill out an online application here: https://colton.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. Colton School District Office will contact you to set up a time to complete your paperwork.
Please bring with you:
- A passport or 2 other pieces of identification, such as a driver’s license and social security card
- copy of your Oregon teaching license or an e-mail from TSPC with the license details
- copy of your Clackamas County ESD yellow card or e-mail from ESD confirming registration
- copy of your transcript showing completion of the 4 mandatory trainings through Clackamas County ESD
- voided check for direct desposit
Information to register with Clackames Education Service District is available at their website:
Please call Colton School District Office at 503.824.3535.