Welcome to Colton Elementary School
We are glad you are considering enrolling!
Proof of Residency must be established before your child may enter the district.
The following documentation is required at the time of registration and may not be substituted with any other documents:
- Child's birth certificate or passport for proof of age
- Parent/Guardians DMV issued identification card with current address for Colton School District
In addition to the above mentioned documents one of the following is also required with Colton School District Address:
- Recent Utility Bill (Electric, Water or Cable) Only One
- Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company dated within 30 days of enrollment)
- Purchase Contract
- Title Papers
- Voter registration card
- Copy of approved Inter-District Transfer Agreement
The name and address must be visible on all bills used for proof of residency and all documents must be dated within 30 days of registering your child. Additional forms may be required at the time of registration.