- The Clackamas County Children's Commission [CCCC] has a new on-line referral system for their early learning programs of Head Start, Early Head Start and the parent coaching & home visiting program Healthy Families. (see attached)
- Parents Anonymous virtual Zoom meetings. There are multiple group types listed on the flyer for days/times (see attached flyer “PA Virtual Group”)
- HINT April virtual forum coming Wednesday, April 21st (see attached flyers in English and Spanish)
Health & Wellness:
On April 17th from Noon to 4pm Urban League of Portland and Cascade Aids Project is having a testing event . We are testing HIV and STI’s, There will also be a PREP Navigator on site to answer any questions regarding PREP. We are also giving out $15.00 Fred Meyer gift cards to each individual that gets tested.
Schedule an appointment at:
Call - 971-279-7033
Online Form – https://tinyurl.com/ulcaptesting (see attached flyer “ULCAPA” for more information)
Training and Employment Opportunities:
- Youth Villages is currently hiring for a Lifeset Specialist in Portland. Click on this link for more information: LifeSet Specialist in Portland, Oregon | Careers at Portland, OR (icims.com)
- Our Portland All Star Labor & Staffing Branch has job opportunities! We have temp-to-hire positions as well as temporary positions. We are offering full and part time shifts. Please find a flyer of our current openings in the attachments above. Please contact Zane Kelly at Zanek@allstarlabor.com for more specific information regarding the positions listed. Please share this information with those who are looking for employment and refer potential candidates to contact Zane or go to www.allstarlabor.com, where they can apply on line.
All Star Labor & Staffing Portland Branch
14463 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard OR 97224
Business hours are 8am to 5pm…the office closes for lunch from 12pm-1pm
Just a reminder that we are a Second Chance Employer. In some cases, depending on our clients, we are able to assist in helping those with backgrounds secure employment.