CSD Operational Blueprints have been developed in collaboration with Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Department of Education, and Clackamas County Public Health. The Colton School District's number one priority is the health and safety of our students, staff, and families. We must all work together to stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Can my child go to school today?
Please see the parent daily symptom checker here.
CSD staff will check students for symptoms upon entry on school bus and school building. They will also do symptom check throughout the day. See symptom screener here.
Staff Instructions for Daily Visual Symptom Screening Here.
Things we need to remember to stay safe and stop the spread of COVID-19 in School
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Physical / Social Distancing of 6 feet apart in school and 3 ft apart on the bus.
- Wear a Face Covering
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then through the tissue in trash and wash your hands.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and moth.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Stop Spread of Germs from CDC:
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs (COVID-19) English
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs (COVID-19) Spanish